Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day by Day


It's cold here today (yuck), and we're expecting some rain/ice tomorrow. Makes staying inside really nice. The flu is making its rounds in Charlotte. I've missed that bullet so far and hope it continues, especially because we get to visit our family (our 2 precious granddaughters) in Santa Monica next week. Can't wait. I know they have grown like weeds since we saw them in November. I'll be sure to take photos and upload....you know how terrible grandparents can be about photos!!!

Thanks to Maureen Costello for this new, uplifting Day by Day design. Makes me smile every time I see it. I like the idea of making "it new." Great way to look at every day. Maureen is used to this cold (sorry Maureen) being up in Michigan. I have told her repeatedly that we appreciate her sharing, but she really doesn't have to share this frigid weather (LOL :) Enjoy your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment